- Our legal name and doing business name is Yarmouth Skating Club
- All transactions on this site will be completed in Canadian funds
- Yarmouth Skating Club is located in Canada
- All programming set up and pricing information is located on our Registration page
Our main method of contact is email. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Mailing address:
PO Box 571 Yarmouth, Nova Scotia
B5A 4B4 Phone # 902-742-8423
Our place of business is at The Mariners Centre
45 Jody Shelley Drive, PO Box 188 Yarmouth NS B5A 4B2
- Our Refund Policy:
There are no refunds for our programs unless there is a medical illness and/or injury preventing the skater from participating.We require a medical certificate varifying proof of illness and/or injury. The refund will be pro-rated from the date that the medical certificate was received. There will be a $50 administration fee deducted from the refund. The Skate Canada fee is non-refundable.All NSF cheques will be charged an additional $20 fee.
- We do not export any goods or services
- All programs will take place at the location indicated in the program registration. We do not offer any products for purchase one this site
- Additional to the general terms and conditions, you will be required to accept the policies as required by each particular program during your registration process
- By sumitting registration with Yarmouth Skating Club we will electronically share with Skate Canada your skaters first and last name, their birthdate and postal code. This information is shared for the purpose of giving your skater membership and insurance with Skate Canada.
- Member Account, Password And Security
You create your own password when registering. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to immediately notify Yarmouth Skating Club of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Yarmouth Skating Club cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section
Release and Indemnity
On behalf of yourself, the registrant, and the registrants parents or guardians, you hereby release and discharge Yarmouth Skating Club and the Related Parties listed below from all claims made on behalf of yourself, the registrant, and the registrants parents or guardians (and the executors, heirs, administrators, and assigns of all such parties) against all claims, demands, judgments, and costs (including reasonable attorneys fees) arising out of or relating to the registrants participation in a program. Further, you agree to indemnify and hold Yarmouth Skating Club and the Related Parties harmless from all such claims, demands, judgments, and costs (including reasonable attorneys fees) made by any third party arising out of or relating to the registrants participation in an event. For purpose of this section, (Related Parties) means Yarmouth Skating Club and its directors, officers, agents, employees, and affiliates and other partners.
Limitation of Liability
Yarmouth Skating Club shall not in any way be responsible for loss of property, damage or injuries to person, however caused, including participants while on the premises of the Mariners Centre
- MAKE-UP CLASSES & CANCELLATIONS:
- Make-up classes will not be offered as a result of RAIN, SNOW OR OTHER INCLEMENT WEATHER.
- Make-up classes will not be offered as a result of personal illness or scheduling conflicts.
- Yarmouth Skating Club reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment. Upon cancellation, a full refund will be made.
- No make-up classes as a result of improper equipment.
- We accept online payments from Visa, Mastercard and Discover Card
- During physical onsite registration we also accept cash or cheque
Terms and Conditions of Yarmouth Skating Club