I have a question and want to contact the Yarmouth Skating Club???
Please email us at the following email address:We check our emails every day and will answer you soon
Does YSC have a constitution?
Yes we do.
Are there codes of conduct that are expected?
Where do I find skating supplies??
1. Love to Dance is a local store in Argyle.They sell dresses, tights and gloves and can order in things for your skater.
2. Ann Hazelton is a former "Skating Mom" located in Digby. She sells tights, guards and dresses.
She can also custom make dresses for your little skater.
Ann's husband Vance also does professional figure skate sharpening
3. A great company to buy skates from is Skates on the Move located in Sackville.
Frances is a former "Skating Dad" and his son Shawn is a former skater.
They will be able to fit your skater in the proper boot and blade that they would need.
They also sell tights and guards.
They do professional figure skate sharpening as well.
4. Cleves and SportChek in Yarmouth have a great selection of
figure skates for the skater starting out in the sport and sharpen skates
5.The arena staff sharpens skates
6. For second hand skates and dresses don't forget about ebay and kijiji.
And the arena bulletin board as from time to time people will post "for sale" items.
7. Don't forget the internet either as there are several Canadian and American
companies that sell tights, dresses and other
skating items and will ship items to you for a fee.
When are registration dates?
We usually hold Fall registration in August
We usually hold Winter registration in September
We usually hold Spring registration in March
As dates and times are confirmed we will post them on the "Home" page of this website, in the Vanguards Events Page and also on CJLS.